Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

a new found love.

I truly do love Birmingham, Alabama. Though traffic on 280 makes me wish i rode a bicycle sometimes, this busy city has so much to offer! Great food, good shopping, THE ZOO, museums, venues, and amazing views! I sometimes tend to be negative about calling Birmingham home now, but i really have no reason to. Just this weekend I ate the most amazing sushi, saw the civil wars at work play, people-watched at innisfree, and then did some shopping!
On a not-so-happy note, I found out that the elephants, at the zoo, will not be ready till september!Luckily, I just so happen to be going to Africa this summer! What better of a place to see elephants than in their own homes? Anyway, more on that adventure to come.
I'm looking forward to another great weekend at home in birmingham beginning tomorrow! All my friends and family will be in town for sister-in-law's baby shower and my niece's dedication.


No comments:

Post a Comment