Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The journey has begun

I would have never imagined I would be moving to South Africa to do ministry for a year. I am so excited that the Lord has given me this passion and that I have the ability to go! I can't wait to be there in less than 12 weeks...I find myself daydreaming about life in Durban: enjoying the beautiful coast, trying to drive a stick shift car (on the opposite side of the car and road), playing with History and the other kids at Ukukhanya, and talking to students about the Lord on campus.



Each of the 25,000 Campus Crusade for Christ staff members are responsible for raising 100% of their salary. So, for the next 11 weeks I will be developing ministry partners who will support me my prayers and financial giving. I recently began this and have already been amazed to see how the Lord provides! I have a long way to go before I reach my goal, but I know that I am ultimately not in control and the Lord will provide in ways that I could never imagine!




Until next time,


Kate

1 comment:

Megan said...

I can't believe my best friend will be leaving me, but you have no idea how proud I am of you!! You have an amazing story :)

Post a Comment