Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

30 days later



I’ve fallen in love with South Africa. I wake up every morning amazed at where the Lord has brought me. Everyday I feel more at home here…partially because Alyssa makes me conquer any fear I mildly hint at.


Here’s what I know:


- I’ve conquered driving a manual car on the left hand side of the car and road.

- we’ve successfully cooked two dinners at our new home…so tired of eating out.

- our team began the process of pioneering a new campus this past week.

- we have a phenomenal team of students who are so excited to take the leadership role at Westville Campus.

- the actual Zulu words to “the circle of life”.

- I’ve come to accept that the trunk is the “boot” and our apartment is a “flat”…however, I still can’t properly order tap water without having my accent laughed at.

- I can survive in the summer without air conditioning…although I don’t want to.

- “Our adequacy is from God” -2 Corinthains 3:5

- that I have so much more to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment