Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

"It's opener there, in the wide open air." - Dr. Suess


My best friend, Megan, is the best third grade teacher in the world! Since being in South Africa, I have had the privilege of skyping with her class a few times and it has been so much fun! Her students have so many funny questions about life here. I love their amazement and how it blows their minds that I am in Africa talking to them on a computer.
In honor of Dr.Suess's birthday, I read them my favorite book from his collection, "Oh the places you'll go". I've always thought this was a great book for children or grown ups because it is so applicable and also has very creative illustrations.
I am so thankful for Megan! She is so dedicated to her work and absolutely loves her students.
Best part is, she is coming to see me in less than a week! What an adventure we will have!


No comments:

Post a Comment