Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

A visitor

After four, very distraught months without her, Grace Henderson is coming to visit me this weekend! It seems like a dream to have another one of my best friends come all the way to South Africa! I can’t imagine there being better friends. I have felt more loved this past year, from people at home or visiting, than ever. Praise the Lord for best friends and family!

Here’s what I love about my best friend Grace:

  • She’s never intimidated by & always welcomes an adventure!
  • She sees the good in everyone.
  • I’m constantly challenged by her zeal for life.
  • She’s never met a stranger.
  • She is definitely not afraid to be goofy (this is my favorite) !
  • Though rare, she does get mad & totally turns into the blond hornet…watch out!
  • We’ve seen the world together!

Can’t wait to embark on another adventure with my best friend!




























1 comment:

Megan said...

Have a great time together!!

Post a Comment