Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Yummy!


After talking to Brant about our favorite breakfast foods, I was inspired to treat two girls and myself to my favorite chocolate croissants! There's nothing better than this delicious warm, chocolaty goodness paired with a mug of french pressed Dunkin Donuts coffee.
Students are on winter break and summer project is going home...time to breath! We have a few days to relax before our mid year begins in Cape Town. I'm thinking it's the perfect time to learn how to make a tart. The girls gave me the most amazing cook book for my birthday and I've found a raspberry tart heart recipe that looks perfect. I'm so excited to spend some time in the kitchen finally! Hopefully the results will be decent enough for a picture or two!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

yummmmmmmmy! love reading your blog and knowing these little tid bits. love you katey B!

Post a Comment