Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

back to work & visitors.

A seven hour meeting today ushered out our winter break and welcomed in our last semester in Durban. Classes start back on Monday and we have a leadership meeting on Saturday…there’s still so much to plan! We are praying that another STINT team will be here next year to fill our roles but as it stands there isn’t a team coming so, we are preparing our students to run the ministry without the help of interns. It’s going to be a very busy but fun semester!


I’m also having two visitors! I’m so unbelievably lucky! One of my very best friends, Kelsey, is getting here Saturday and is spending two weeks with me. I’m so excited she gets to be on campus for the beginning of the new semester- plus I’m taking her on a game drive one Saturday...hopefully we’ll see the “big 5”. I’m just really looking forward to staying up all night and talking!


"Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods."
- Artistotle



And then Brant arrives shortly after Kelsey leaves! I can’t believe he is actually getting to come visit…what a dream! All my friends are so eager to meet this mystery boy from America. It’s going to be so fun showing him my life in South Africa and having him be a part of it. I’ve missed him.


1 comment:

Megan said...

yay for visitors!! :)

Post a Comment