Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

4 days until...

In less than one week I'll be leaving for Africa! June has flown by and i can't wait to be Durban! Everything that I am currently doing seems to be a means of occupying my mind...Support raising is still going well. I am trusting that the Lord will provide the remainder in the next week. The whole process of raising support has been very faith building.
Today I was thinking about the people who I will come in contact with while I am in South Africa. Contrary to what i thought, I have read that there is a huge Indian population in the city of Durban. I will also meet a lot of children in the orphanage we are working at. How will these people affect my life? or vise versa.
Unfortunately the USA lost to Ghana today in a close game. I know the people of South Africa will be overwhelmed with excitement as they cheer for them in the next round. I can't wait to be apart of their celebration, though I am a little nervous about safety issues.

Until next time,

k.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So happy you got to go to the game today! Incredible!!! Hope to hear more on here soon.

Post a Comment