Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

04.20.2011

If I were an ant, I would want to live in South Africa. They have complete dominion over the city of Durban. There are so many that people stop bothering to kill them. There is an entire park, near Howard College, that no one even goes to because it’s covered in them. I was appalled by this in January and thought I would keep my house free from these invaders…that was until we became friends with them. I believe it was a quiet night, Lauren and I lay on opposite couches in our den, when I look over and realize that we were both playing with the ants that were crawling all over our floor. We were even talking to them! We decided right then and there that we would welcome them. After all, they don’t bite, they are just simply looking for food (you can’t blame them).

Unfortunately, the other day it was all over for me. I had enough of these intruders, they had out stayed their welcome. So, I went to the store and bought an ant exterminator and killed them all.


The end.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love the blog update!! Especially the picture and the heart that is in the middle of the sky :)

The ants drove me crazy while I was there, by the way.

Post a Comment