Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday.

On this particular Friday, tiny purple flowers are showering down on me from the most beautiful tree at a cafe on campus. I've been enjoying a latte with two of my closest friends at Howard, Sam and Trushka. With my time here drawing near an end, I'm soaking up every second I have with my students. I'm so fortunate to have made such genuine relationships over the past nine months.
This weekend my team, including Anele and Mdu, are heading for an intern getaway to the Drakensburg mountains located about two hours from Durban. I'm so excited to spend time in nature and with my team!
I hope you are having a lovely Friday! Enjoy the weekend!
Here's a poem Sam wrote and shared at our weekly meeting and the student camp a few weeks back.

Sitting with Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment